LIVINGROOM IS HIRING!
Monday, 22 July 2019
An excellent opportunity exists to join the property industry
Livingroom is seeking a confident individual to join our team on a full time basis as Business Administrative Support to our Sales and Lettings teams in Jersey.
The successful applicant will benefit from support and training into all departments within the business as a valuable entry to the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business and the role is ideal for someone who enjoys multitasking and aspires to deliver a first class client service.
- Working directly with the Office Manager to provide administrative support to the Sales and Lettings teams.
- Working directly with the Office Manager to provide diary management.
- Administrative support in listing new instructions, writing property descriptions and database management.
- Administrative support in creating floor plans.
- Working directly with the CEO to learn social media management skills.
- Meeting/greeting vendors, landlords and visitors.
- Answering calls for the office and dealing with enquiries in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Provide lunch time cover for reception.
- Assist in the organisation of internal and external staff and client events.
- Working directly with our compliance team and facilitating regulated processes.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required by team.
- To be a Brand Ambassador for Livingroom at all times.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a pleasant telephone manner.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
- Must understand the principles and practice of delivering exceptional client care.
- Ability to work in a team and understand team dynamics.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Have a self-motivated, proactive, methodical and flexible attitude.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering letter by email with salary expectations to Simon Torode, CEO Founder, email@example.com.